WHO SAID IT: JOHN STAMOS OR KIERKEGAARD?
Answers at the bottom
- 1.If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating as possibility!
- 2.I was so young when I started on "Full House". I started on the show at age 25 and when the show ended, I was only 33. People that age these days look like kids. It's hard to believe "Uncle Jesse" was pretty much a kid on that show.
- 3.You know something? She's right. D. J., you're right. Stephanie stole that part right out form under you. In fact, she planned this whole thing. She tricked us into bringing her along, pretending that she cares about you!
- 4.The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins.
- 5.Mary-Kate [Mary-Kate Olsen] and Ashley [Ashley Olsen], who played Michelle, were great. I miss them. I love them.
- 6.When the first self submits to the deeper self, they are reconciled and walk on together.
- 7.Watch the hair!
- 8.It is very dangerous to go into eternity with possibilities which one has oneself prevented from becoming realities. A possibility is a hint from God. One must follow it.
- 9.Because of its tremendous solemnity death is the light in which great passions, both good and bad, become transparent, no longer limited by outward appearances.
- 10.Saget and I were just in Laguna Beach at the same hotel and we were in the restaurant and a lot of people were taking pictures and stuff. And we're always pretty nice.
- 11.She a real bitch so she gotta stunt. She get her weave done at least five times a month. She don't call em purses, bitch call 'em bags. I don't know the names I know they cost some stacks.
- 12.ANSWERS: 1 - Kierkegaard, 2 - Stamos, 3 - Stamos, 4 - Kierkegaard, 5 - Stamos, 6 - Kierkegaard, 7 - Both (Soren, so fussy about that hair), 8 - Kierkegaard, 9 - Stamos (quoting Kierkegaard) , 10 - Stamos, 11 - Neither (That one's from Rick Ross's 'Money Make Me Come,' which, incidentally, would have been Kierkegaard's favorite Rick Ross track)