Already on li.st? Open in app.
I made $400 tonight, at an hourly rate of about $33/hr
- •The Dick JigglerDidn't really want me to dance on him, just wanted to jiggle his dick around while I swayed back and forth. Day shift, no tip.
- •The Boob DemanderEven though I explicitly stated that I can't take my clothes off, he kept demanding that I take my boob out. He wanted my boob in his mouth. Boob or no tip. Boob boob boob boob boob.
- •The Shy Upskirt (2 sets)He tipped well on stage all night, at every single stage set I danced. We finished our first set, he counted his money for a second, and then politely and quietly asked me to put my skirt back on. He was not handsy and I adored him.
- •The Friendly MoanerComplimented me on being "real" and then moaned SUPER loudly.
Marijuana and Red Bull are a hell of a combo
- •Throwing ones on stage as a metaphor for ejaculation
- •The inversion of and reliance on patriarchal power structures within the club
- •The sexualization of youth but popularity of "older" girls
- •How the attention of attractive women correlates to male status
- •Chug 3 red bulls
- •Get in my feelings
- •Bring my ass to work
There's etiquette, and you're breaching it.
- •Don't fuck up other people's money!!!!THIS IS THE GOLDEN RULE. THIS IS WHY WE ARE ALL HERE.
- •Stealing customersThis ranges from talking to people who are at my stage to sidling up to my guy when I go to the bathroom/locker room/IT DOESN'T MATTER.
- •Latching onIf a girl is about to sell a dance or room and you feel like you really want a slice of that guys money, you're greedy and need to back the fuck up.
- •Shit-talking other dancers, especially to customersIt fucks up money for that dancer AND makes customers uncomfortable.
- •Explain to men that women are humans
- •Tell men how to treat me
- •Reassure men that they're normal
I had to be drunk for the show with @olive so I started early. Like... Three hours early.
- •Daddy Needs His RoséA fruity little bubbler at Corner to kick off the night.
- •A sour watermelon beer and two gin limeadesWe moved on from Corner to Le Garage, where the bartender Alain absolutely killed it. They also work at Mobtown Ballroom, so grab a drink from them and be wOwEd. I don't even like gin.
- •Several glasses of sparkling wine during the showShout out to Dibon for being cheap and tasty!
This is for me personally, I know different girls handle things differently.
- •You don't touch me too much.For a person who flirts for a living, I'm not big into physical contact with new people.
- •You tip excessively.You give me money to talk, buy me champagne, and tip extra for dances (especially if you cum in your pants!!!!)
- •You make me laugh!Entertaining clients are more fun to work with, which puts me in a better mood, leading to a more connected dance.
Since she's sitting here
- •Make a list before I'm readyI am a mess