Things I'm Really Into Rn
There's never a particular end date on my interests, they come and go as they please.
- •The Bullet Journal.Which is like, the best invention ever. And okay, I don't use it perfectly, I can't get a handle on those daily logs, but collections are my shit.
- •Bob's BurgersI've been craving a show that you don't have to religiously follow, that you can just have playing and enjoy without paying too much attention. This is that show for me. It has me in stitches half the time, but I can also like...bullet journal while I'm watching it.
- •Sylvia PlathI've tried for a long time not to play into certain stereotypes but what the fuck ever. Sylvia Plath is a genius, and you should never neglect yourself something that might be really good for you because of what other people might think.
- •My nails.They recently grew to normal human nail size after being shellaced. And I've been obsessed. I know it can't last though, they're slowly breaking.
- •Lemonade.Because who isn't rn? It's so good. It makes me feel good, I like yelling to it and getting all that anger out and then dancing it all away in All Night.
- •Simon'sOk, so I have no money right now, but if I did it would all be going there. So huge. So many styles. AND IT'S CANADIAN!