Already on li.st? Open in app.
Today was my last day of work for the summer, and I move into my dorm tomorrow. I'm taking this time to reflect but also to look ahead. These are the things I spent my summer doing.
- •I worked at a greenhouseI spent a lot of time doing incredibly mindless tasks
- •I went to a Twenty One Pilots concertOne of my summer highlights for sure
- •I listened to a lot of musicYou should honestly get Spotify Premium. Such an incredible service
Lately, I seem to have a lot of time where my mind is free to just wander all over the place and worry about any and every little thing. Here are the things I worry about.
- •I worry about what I'm going to studyAfter changing my major from engineering to undeclared, there is a lot to consider. Honestly, I know what things I might like, but I have no clue what I love. This level of uncertainty bothers me. What if I choose something I don't end up loving? What if I end up wasting too much time in the process of choosing, and end up graduating later than planned?
- •I worry about hating my future jobEven if I pick a good major, it won't matter if my future job sucks. What if I don't feel fulfilled? What if I get stuck at some awful job because I just need the money? What if my boss or coworkers suck?
- •I worry about college expensesCollege is pretty expensive. Especially at Calvin.
New music I'm into. Inspired by @unclebrisef
- 1.Avant Gardener // Courtney Barnett
- 2.Ribs // Lorde
- 3.Parade // Kevin Morby
I hate myself for making puns at times. These are probably the only ones that don't make me wince
- •That's actually it. Pretty short list.And I've been working on it for hours
I don't know if these things are bad, but i feel the need to admit them anyways
- •I drop my phone on my face way too often
- •Instead of twisting jar lids to close them, I just push them down until they click into placeI don't know why I feel bad about this
- •I always swallow gum
It's actually quite simple
- •They killed my favorite friendsMy favorite friends were trees
Part two (I missed a few on my first one)
- •Speaking my mind
- •Going for it
- •Taking risks
- •Mac n' CheetosThey look really good, but I'm scared that I'll be disappointed, at the cost of eating something very unhealthy.
- •Deep fried tater totsThey sell deep fried tater tots at a restaurant near my home. You don't get it: tater tots are ALREADY fried. DEEP fried tater tots... My mind can hardly fathom.
- •Deep fried twinkiesI don't know what this would taste like. Heaven? Maybe. I'm too afraid to find out.
In no particular order; (this is how it's done @clairebaade and @unclebrisef)
- •Zack and CodyThe characters, not the actors
- •Fred and George WeasleyMy second and third favorite members of the Weasley family
- •The Property BrothersReal estate geniuses