Names I respond to
I have been conditioned to respond to a wide variety of names
- 1.Samuel Jack BrouwerThat's my full name
- 2.SamuelThat's my first name
- 3.SamBecause it's short for Samuel
- 4.BrouwerThat's my last name
- 5.Bro-werA misspelling of Brouwer, my last name
- 6.JoeThat's my identical twin's name, so I am used to responding to it
- 7.Joe Bro-werA combination of my twin's name and my mispronounced last name
- 8.JackJack is my middle name; some people thought it was my first name, too, for some reason...
- 9.SamboMy younger brother used to call me this
- 10.DickI got used to people calling me this a while ago. For some reason, they thought my name was Richard, I guess
- 11.SamanthaPeople call me this when I act more feminine than normal. But hey, who doesn't love Twilight?
- 12.TwinBecause I'm a twin, I respond to people that tell "twin!" at me
- 13.Samuel JacksonIt's similar to my name, though it is actually the name of a somewhat famous Hollywood actor
- 14.Not KevinKevin is what some people call my twin, for some reason
- 15.KevinSome people call me Kevin because they think I'm my identical twin brother
- 16.SamsonGet it? Like the biblical character? With the strength?