MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
What transpires every time karaoke.
- •Kiss Me - (oh wait. Should I warm up, I tend to sing too high for this one. I need to practice in the bathroom. ugh there's a line. OH wait my friend is there! "Do you want to duet?" "yes?" Okay great now I don't have to be on stage alone)
- •A Whole New World (okay, we should figure out who sings what, I hope they don't want to be Aladdin, I only practice Aladdin...ugh don't ever trick your guy friends into dueting with you, they'll always take Aladdin. Ffffuuuuuuu. Oh damnit those stupid girls took it. They're not even harmonizing. Daaamnit.)
- •Combat Baby (yes. Why do I keep forgetting this song exists? I can totally sing this one real well. I'm ready. Where's the list? There it is. Oooh...Oh no wait I'm nervous. I should go to the bar and get a few drinks then I'll put my name down. Then I'll rock this goddamn joint.)
- •Mmmmbop (bopdebop dooobop beddliiiaaahhpoowww wherezat sign up sheet? N'more entries? Hrmmphp but the mics are all alone. I'm going up. ACAPELLAAAA)
- •I'm Not In Looeeoove, Don't You F'get it - there's something mhmhm phaase I'm going throoough (oooh fuck this song has a weird musical break for a billion years...I should go home.)
- •Don't Dream It's Over (As covered by Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande performed earnestly by me and the Uber driver)