Already on li.st? Open in app.
As my college semester comes to a close, I find myself a little burnt out and choosing mindless Netflix watching over recharging mental activities to pull myself out of panicked planning mode and into the moment, such as:
- •Podcast guided, short meditations
- •Playing the ukulele recreationally
- •Distinguishing a successful idea from an ineffective idea is like sex. . .it's all about whether the other person is enjoying it or not
- •Being in a good mood is an important stimulating aspect to a creative process
- •Begin with a "blue sky period" where you brainstorm ideas & everything is valid