90S CHRISTMAS MOVIES AND WHAT THEY TAUGHT ME ABOUT LIFE
Inspired by the batch of holiday movies I just watched for 80s Babies and the Great Cinematic Debate Podcast
- •HOME ALONEBuying fabric softener can trick you (and others) into thinking you're very adult.
- •ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMASIf you're rich you can do anything
- •JINGLE ALL THE WAYThe cops won't catch you if you run
- •THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMASYou can change yourself to become truly happy, unless you meet someone that loves you for the person you used to be. Then you should change back.
- •THE SANTA CLAUSEIf your kids don't love you just become an entirely different person
- •GREMLINSYour furby will never be as great as a mogwai but it could easily be as evil as a gremlin