- •so furious/horrified/depressed/frustrated/heartbroken about the world today I can't find the right words to say so here's a quote from President Obama
- •"When people say that black lives matter, that doesn't mean blue lives don't matter - it just means all lives matter.
- •But right now the big concern is the fact that data shows black folks are more vulnerable to these kinds of incidents.
- •This isn't a matter of comparing the values of lives; this is recognizing that there is a particular burden that is being placed on a groups of our fellow citizens and we should care about that - we can't dismiss it.
- •We can't dismiss it."
- •IT MUST BE SAID UNTIL IT'S HEARD AND UNDERSTOOD