MOVIES THAT I ALWAYS THINK WILL MAGICALLY HAVE A DIFFERENT OUTCOME
Like maybe I'm all of a sudden in a different dimension where these stories could have better endings
- •ROMEO + JULIETThe mailman came SO CLOSE, Leo and Jesse Bradford literally left him in the dust! If only one of them had stopped to pee, or maybe grabbed a few things, or said "well she's already dead so let's take our time and grab some hot Cheetos for the road trip".
- •MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDINGAs I've grown older, I realize Michael and Jules are all wrong for each other for many reasons that an entire list will be devoted to in the future. However, always always ALWAYS I think Jules will tell Michael she loves him when they're on the boat in the Chicago River (it might not be called that, idk). He gives her an opening! He knows what she's gonna say! He will probably leave Kimmy if she just says she loves him right now! UGHHHHH.
- •THE PERFECT STORMThis is slightly different than the rest of the list because I don't think the film will magically have a different outcome, I just always thought George Cloons and Marky Mark made it out alive. I also read the book so I'm slightly convinced that there was a random wrinkle in time between the last time I saw the movie and now. All of sudden it now has a bad ending. If this wrinkle of time would also happen to Titanic I would greatly appreciate it.
- •THE PEOPLE VS OJ SIMPSONOk not a movie. While watching, I really considered that maybe I just remembered wrong. I adamantly refused to pay attention when an adult turned on the trial the first time around because cartoons or Full House should've been on instead.
- •MANCHESTER BY THE SEAYou CAN beat it, Lee Chandler, you CAN! 😭😭