Already on li.st? Open in app.
I grew up in the country and I don't remember trick or treating after kindergarten...so this list makes a drastic shift.
- •A California Raisonblack sweat pants. A brown trash bag. Comically oversized sunglasses.
- •Cookie MonsterBlue hoodie with blue sweat pants. Blue face paint. A brown paper bag that says "cookies"
- •A sexy pirate.I was in college.
Kids are dumb
- •A comedian.Ages 4-7...I can remember specifically telling my first grade teacher I wanted to have my own HBO comedy special.
- •A Lawyer.Ages 7-13...When you are precocious as a child your parents tell you that you "should be a lawyer" or "an entertainer" because the are so similar.
- •A Theatre Teacher.Ages 13-23...In the 7th grade I had this Intro to Theatre class taught by the most fantastic lady. She was everything I wanted to be, smart, funny, and the center of attention for every person that talked to her.