for about my entire life starting from adolescence
- •Figuring out the truths in life. Bold black and white clear truths.Through these truths I try to get at the purpose of life, and how to go about living the life that I want.
- •But these thoughts always end with questions not answered.And deep down inside, I know that on the day of my death bed, I will still be trying to figure this out and know that I never will.
- •Though it is still hard to not keep thinking about what my purpose in life is.Always thinking about the future (something natural for a college student like me I guess because life after student loans seems more pleasant) and how I can enjoy and maximize 'living'.
- •But right now those thoughts are the things that kinda keep me from living now.In the present time.
- •And whay makes 5 minutes 10 years from now any more important than 5 minutes of right now.
- •Time will keep moving forward and our sand in our hour glass is inevitably falling down.
- •I'm not going to force a conclusion, because I'm still figuring out what to make of thesr thoughts so I'll leave it at here.
- •...And for me, the truths I have so far discovered in this life is one simple thing:That life is what you make it to be.