THINGS I DO WHEN IM SICK
I've been sick for 3 days now..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
- •Stop smokingUtterly failed this one last night. Got way too high b/c of that one day tolerance break and stayed up late instead of sleeping early😔
- •Eat like a monsterI believe that stuffing yourself when your sick helps your immune system. Hence, I've been getting some looks walking from the dining hall with 2 meals these past few days.
- •Soup. Soup. Soup. Soup.There's a soup station in one of the academic buildings where I have class. Basically befriended the cashier there because of how frequently I come to drink the soup. Like 4 cups? In a row?
- •Sweat it out.I layer so much that it hurts my back. My philosophy is if I sweat it out I can sweat it out.
- •Sleep early.Yeah. I tried. Harder than you think.
- •OD on Vitamin C Tablets and MultivitaminsI get a little crazy when I'm sick. I clearly hate it and I'll try anything to not be sick.
- •HOT SHOWERPreceded with leaving the hot water on and doing some pushups, situps, jogging in place, and meditating in the hot steam.
- •TeaThe real decongester.
- •Cough SyrupI feel like this is just a placebo thing. I never feel noticably better after taking in some Robitussin. Also, I try not to take in any medicine if I don't absolutely need it. This includes Advil/Tylenol. My philosophy is that these just relieve symptoms, which I can deal with. I just don't want to be sick.
- •but how do i actually stop feeling like shit?