Top Five Hair Metal Songs Heard By Accident Today.
You know how is. Hanging out in a bar, song comes on and you look for a jukebox to see who might have put that song on. And then you realize there is no jukebox...the bar is playing the Music.
- •Tesla - Little SuzieI love Tesla. Have done since Day One. I still play Mechanical Resonance on my iPod Classic every 3 or 4 months because they are just a great band.
- •Dokken - Dream WarriorsI work with someone who hates Dokken. This song was from Nightmare on Elm Street 3...I hated the film, loved the song. And I am a big Dokken fan.
- •Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, GirlsBeen to at least one of the strip clubs mentioned in the song. Nuff said
- •Poison - Talk Dirty To MeThere is a theme developing...I shall move on
- •Van Halen - When It's LoveThis song is dreadful. I knew it was bad when it came out. But it was Van Halen (with Sammy Hagar) and it was a ballad that I could slow dance to with one of those 80's rock chicks that appeared in every Whitesnake or Def Leppard video. Put it this way, the song came on and me and my mate smiled at the memories that Van Hagar brought back. Song is still shit.