What I've learned since turning 30
- 1.If you fall, don't wait for someone to notice and help you back up, get back on you're fucking feet, keep it movin'
- 2.Nope, still not ready for marriage or kids. I'm good right now, thanks.
- 3.Eating after 9pm could be devastating.
- 4.Move some where that requires a lot of walking or else you're gonna get fat.
- 5.Coffee is not a fad. It's required. Even shitty office coffee can be your savior on a particularly rough Wednesday morning.
- 6.Week day drinking- sure, but I'm in bed by 10. No exceptions.
- 7.Sometimes, I wanna mic drop on the whole "being an adult" thing. And by sometimes, I mean all the time. All of the times.
- 8.Truer words...
- 9.Wu-Tang still ain't nothin' to fuck wit