HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THE NEW STORE "GENTLEMAN FARMER" WILL SELL IN BROOKLYN
I've got a few theories but nothing solid. Let's imagine in the comments! Join me!
- •Maybe it sells gentlemen.
- •Maybe it sells farms.
- •Maybe it sells farm boys, to accompany farm men on their travels about the farm.
- •Maybe it sells tiny baby piglets who will grow only as big as a tiny teacup and are protected by law.
- •What do you think?
- •It sells the guys who work at Freemans on the Lower East Side?Suggested by @Goldie
- •Men's clothing and locally grown produce.Suggested by @suesmith
- •A brand-new TBS original comedy series that will be heavily advertised but inevitably flop after episode 4Suggested by @trevler
- •Gardening tools made with upcycled metal and wood, rustic pottery, seeds for heirloom vegetables and tweed and denim clothing. There will also be a small selection of mustache wax and hair products.The interior will also be dark stained wood and wrought iron with bare Edison light bulbs dangling from the ceiling.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Artisan bowties. That is all.Suggested by @erichutchinson