THINGS THAT HAPPENED AFTER A KID CALLED ME RACHEL DOLEZAL TODAY ON THE STREET IN BROOKLYN
I'm walking down the street and this 16-year-old kid yells, "LADY LOOKING LIKE RACHEL DOLEZAL!" Here's what happened next.
- •I scream-laughed. LOUD.
- •He looked at me, shocked.
- •He and his friends lose it.
- •We stand on the street corner and laugh til we cry.
- •He goes, "YOUR HAIR THOUGH!"
- •I go, "MINE IS REAL THOUGH!"
- •We laugh hysterically and folks walk by looking really confused.
- •I text all my comedian friends to give up because this kid won Brooklyn.