HOW I KNOW I HAVE A FAST FOOD PROBLEM
I'm in a take-out rabbit hole and I don't even recognize myself.
- •I saw the word "tool" and read "taco"
- •The word "Starbucks" relaxes me
- •I tell people In & Out is" actually the healthy option"
- •I figured out how to have drive-thru delivered (through a web service)
- •I've not been to the farmers market in months
- •I compare the frozen foods in Trader Joes by value/distance/taste to fast food in close proximity to my house.
- •Edit: I got way too excited when I saw @ChrisK Drive-Thru ListApp list