WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE MALARIA 7 TIMES
I can't remember if it was 7 times or 11... It all happened before I was 10 years old. 7 feels more likely.
- •People think I have super powersAnd let's face it I sort of do
- •I know a lot about blood born virusesAsk me anything... I'm 50% sure I'll be at least 35% accurate 100% of the time
- •The flu seems like a walk in the parkAnd I still don't believe people actually die from the flu
- •It's a fantastic conversation starterPeople seem so interested... I'm looking at you Tramer
- •You're not allowed to donate bloodWhich, as a member of the universal blood type I constantly feel guilty about.
- •I blame all my failings on the fact I survived Malaria- I'm a terrible speller-- Malaria - I hate working out-- Malaria - My hair is 90% grey at the ripe old age of 30-- Malaria - I hate commitment-- Malaria - I love raw Brussels sprouts-- Malaria - I hate making decisions-- Malaria - My terrible sense of spatial awareness-- Malaria Note: this may or may not be fact