Things I've Done in Starbucks
I spend approximately 72% of my time in Starbucks (just a rough estimate), so here are some of the things I've done in my home away from home.
- •Applied to jobs
- •Gotten dressed and done my makeup for job interviews
- •Gotten dressed and done my makeup for datesVery different type of dressing and makeup-doing
- •Gone on dates
- •Conducted college interviewsMy Yale interview was in a Panera and it just wasn't as good as my Tufts interview in a Starbucks tbh
- •Written screenplays, stories, poetry, lists, etcIf you pick out any of my written work at random, chances are at least a draft of it was written in a Starbucks.
- •Met up with friends only to then go to another coffee shop or restaurantShh don't tell any baristas. No matter what Starbucks is still #1 in my heart.
- •Taken a napThis wasn't my proudest moment but, hey, it's a home away from home.
- •Drank coffee