FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES
- •Home AloneArt direction and music are key here. It just makes me feel Christmas-y. (Aside from the horrific/cartoonish violence).
- •ElfHis enthusiasm can't be beat. I'm willing to overlook Zoey Deschenel's terrible hair here.
- •The Santa Clause 1&2I kinda missed these movies when they came out as I was a bit old, but caught them later and kinda love them
- •How The Grinch Stole ChristmasAnimated, duh. Jim Carey version gets honorable mention.
- •Mickey's Christmas CarolShort, sweet, does the job. Honorable mention to the Muppet version (which is dedicated to my uncle Richard)
- •Holiday InnThis is kind of all holidays but I *think* it was the debut of the "white Christmas" song. Also, I love it.
- •It's a Wonderful LifeThis is tops. "Hot Dog!"
- •Another Honorable Mention: White ChristmasI used to think this movie was 💣 until my husband pointed out that it was basically that "Sisters" song over and over again and now it's ruined. I still love Danny Kaye though.