Irrational Fears I've Had or Have
This is a complete list of the irrational fears I've had during my 27 years on earth
- •SkunksNo one wants to be the smelly kid...or sit in tomato juice
- •SlugsAge 6. Indian camp in the backyard. Made a berry stew in a hollow log. Log got super soggy. Slugs came from everywhere. Www! Trails!
- •HantavirusTrip through the four corners area age 12. Mom tells me about hantavirus and that it's there. I panic. Panic lasts the whole 2 week trip.
- •'Watson and the Shark' by John Singleton CopleySaw this painting age 5. Saw the real dude's real wooden leg. Looked at painting again. What is wrong with that shark...anatomically? Begin fear of and fascination with sharks.
- •Shark attack ... while in the poolI get to the deep end. Looking at the bottom think, "what if a shark was down there?" Panic ensues. Overall lap time improves.
- •Really, all murky water is a problem for me. Even ponds.Who knows what's down there in the deep dark pond?!!
- •That I will turn the light back on and someone will suddenly be standing thereNight lights are the ally against the enemy: creepy darkness