Puffins of Skellig Michael ranked
Last week I went to Skellig Michael in Ireland. This rock on the edge of Ireland is the once home of some adventurous monks (6th-12th century) and the now home of some cute puffins. Ranking is based on scientific research and a thorough understanding of puffin culture.
- •This one tucked in her burrow
- •This lonesome guy deciding whether or not to go fishing
- •This guy and his overly chatty pal
- •These buddies enjoying the unusual sunshine each in their own way
- •This cutie relaxing by the wildflowers
- •The majestic king posing for all to see on his perch