MOVIES I WATCH WHEN I'M SICK
Inspired by @karlalucia
- •21 Jump StreetI've seen this movie at least 100 times and that's not an exaggeration. It's the funniest movie I've ever seen and I know the entire script at this point. So, it makes me feel a little normal on a day where I feel like death.
- •Any Harry Potter movieHarry Potter takes up a large chunk of my world. I'm obsessed with it and nothing makes me happier so it helps to make me feel better.
- •Spice WorldI watched this when I was sick at home from school and I still do it. I'm aware it's horrible but I love it regardless.
- •MulanThis also stems from my childhood and my mom taking care of me while I laid next to a Disney movie.
- •The WarriorsIt's my favorite movie so I try to watch it as often as possible. Especially when I'm lying around, unable to be a productive member of society.
- •The GooniesA great adventure movie when I'm incapable of doing anything even resembling an adventure.
- •Space JamIt's Space Jam.