Movies Watched in 2017
Inspired by so many people
- •The WitnessIt was so good! The ending is so compelling and sad. Her brother's obsession with the unanswered and crazy parts of her murder and his love for her is so deep and real.
- •Who Took JohnnyThis story is fuckeddddd up
- •Amanda Knox2017 is starting out with a trend for me
- •SplitEh it was alright. I love James McAvoy but I hated the ending.
- •Hidden FiguresI cried my way through it
- •MoonlightIt's beautiful. I really really really loved it.
- •Hell or High WaterChris Pine still looks good with that shit mustache.
- •ArrivalIt's soooooooo good
- •Hacksaw RidgeI'm not a big war movie or Mel Gibson fan so I didn't go into this with high hopes. I enjoyed Andrew Garfield like I always do. I liked the movie I just don't think I'll watch it again since it was unforgivably brutal.
- •Get OutIt was incredible. Everyone go see it.
- •FencesViola Davis is a national treasure
- •LionThe first half is incredible. The second half is pretty good but I didn't love it. I hated Nicole Kidman tbh.
- •Nocturnal AnimalsIt was amazing, I loved it.
- •MoanaIt was adorable. Moana is such a good character. She's three dimensional and self-standing.
- •102 Minutes That Changed AmericaI've tried adding a photo for this like 12,000 times and it won't work so I've given up if it doesn't work this time
- •Beauty and the BeastIt wasn't the most fantastic movie I've ever seen but it was pretty to look at and the acting was good.
- •FargoI don't know how I hadn't seen this yet but it's incredible. Marge and Norm are relationship goals.