My Top Ten Favorite Gilmore Girls Characters, Ranked
The sassier the better
- 10.Mrs. KimMrs. Kim may be stubborn and strict but she's unbelievably strong and loves Lane deeply. I'm happy she's not my mom but I am happy she's Lane's.
- 9.DoyleDoyle is a great editor and boyfriend. He's super supportive of the people on the paper and especially Paris. Paris and Doyle have the kind of relationship I want. They're perfect for each other.
- 8.Babette'Town gossip' is my dream occupation. Also her voice is iconic.
- 7.Miss PattyBabette and Miss Patty are the friends I want and need in my life. Miss Patty is slightly above Babette just for her flirting. I want to have even a sliver of her confidence.
- 6.RorySometimes I love Rory, sometimes she annoys me to no end. She's hilarious and well-read but also kind of whiny in the later seasons. She's honestly probably lower on this list because of my jealousy since she's good at everything and is effortlessly beautiful.
- 5.MichelMichel is the character I relate to most. He hates people, he loves his dogs, and he's obsessed with pop divas. Michel is under appreciated.
- 4.LorelaiLorelai is honestly one of the funniest and wittiest characters I've ever seen on tv. She's also a great mom who raised a literal perfect human being.
- 3.JessI'm team Jess for life. He's smart and charming and has great taste in books. I know he was kind of a dick when he was first introduced but he truly grew up to be a great person. I'm rooting for Jess and Rory so much in the revival.
- 2.EmilyEmily has made some bad decisions like telling Christopher to go after Lorelai when she was with Luke or letting Rory move into her house instead of talking her into going back to Yale but she's still great. Her humor doesn't get the credit it deserves and she's sassy as hell.
- 1.ParisI'm obsessed with Paris. She doesn't give a fuck and does all she can to get what she wants in life. I look up to Paris even though she's fictional. Paris is my light, my love, and my spirit.