Songs I Can Confidently Belt the F*** Out Of
Inspired by @loriatx among a load of others
- •The entire Rent movie soundtrack"Take me or leave me" is, probably, my favorite song of all time if I had to choose.
- •"Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" by Britney SpearsBritney is a queen and don't tell me otherwise
- •"I Have Nothing" by Whitney HoustonI'm embarrassing when I listen to this in my car
- •"What's Up?" by 4 Non BlondesI used to hate this song and I'm super ashamed of my younger self for it.
- •"Fergalicious" by FergieIf you say you hate this song, you're lying.
- •"Love Thing" by Spice GirlsMy love of the Spice Girls runs deep.
- •"California" by Phantom PlanetThe O.C. was my world in 2003. That first season is still iconic.
- •"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine DionI have recently cried while listening to this song while I drove by my childhood home so that's something.
- •"A Case Of You" by Joni MitchellJoni Mitchell is my heart and my soul