WHAT NURSING SCHOOL DOES TO YOU
Let's be real every student goes through this.
- •Cry...a lot.Nothing like coming home from being yelled at by the nurse, a patient, the patients spouse (brother, sister, aunt...), secretary, and pharmacy to just eating ice cream and weeping
- •Wish you had never startedWhy anyone would put themselves through this is mind blowing to me!
- •Wish it would just end!448 days left...
- •Not have a social lifeNothing like being at a wedding and bringing flash cards to look at in the bathroom...
- •Days off consist of studying...all day.When is your next day off?? Never.
- •Makes it natural to have an unnatural conversationSince when is C-diff and menstrual cycles not normal at a date?
- •Makes you KNOW there is a GodThere is no way a healthy neonate is formed in another person unless there is the mighty hand of God behind it
- •Realize that you couldn't do anything else but this.At the end of a 12 hour shift, you wipe yourself down with bleach and know there is nothing more satisfying with life❤️