STUDYING AND BEING A HOUSEWIFE : A GUIDE
It's a tough job .. But you gotta do what you gotta do!
- •For a newly wed women it's a lot of conflict of interest if you are career and family oriented. Prepare for that.
- •Studying when you want changes to make time to study
- •For someone who hates planning it should be something more difficult since you need to plan all your activities with timelines to meet your deadlines.
- •Never knew food making and eating will consume this much time since i always ate when a plate was placed next to me as i studied or played on the computer at home. Well get used to it. Also love cooking so what you eat and serve will become a matter of interest.
- •Travel and hanging out doesn't appear on your schedule so make it appear
- •Endless phone conversations with family if u stay away from home. In my case 7 seas away. The thought of not being able to see your mom when you want a hug is frustrating. Grow up and then make many calls :) if you stay close by make sure you visit a lot it helps to have people you love around it lifts your mood and attitude towards everything.