RAINBOW ROWELL BOOKS, RANKED ACCORDING TO MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE
- •Fangirl. Because antisocial college girls who would rather get lost in a fictional universe than deal with freshman year deserve love. And Levi is the ultimate book crush. I read this book twice in two days when it came out.
- •Eleanor and Park. It's hauntingly sweet and angsty and sorrowful at the same time. Makes me wish I was a teen in the 80s and that I rode the school bus.
- •Attachments. I randomly got this Ebook from the library a few years before E&P came out. I loved the work friend dynamics between Jennifer and Beth and Lincoln and Doris, and I thought the Y2K stuff was so funny.
- •Landline. This book made me cry so much. It's possible for a couple who loves each other to lose their way. Obviously this story chose a unique way to bring them back. It's adorable.
- •Carry On. Only last bc I haven't read it yet. I know, I'm the worst.