WHY I'M SCARED OF FALL TV SEASON
The networks kill every show I love.
- •That time The West Wing thought it was too good for Rob Lowe and ruined it forever.
- •Veronica Mars, *sniffle*. Eight years and a movie, and I'm still not over it.
- •The Newsroom. All-time favorite show cancelled after three seasons. WHY HBO?
- •Emily Owens, MD. Ten episodes was so not enough for this smart, relatable character. It was like Felicity meets Grey's Anatomy (before they killed everyone I've ever loved). Mamie Gummer ❤️
- •Chasing Life. Because a 29 year-old girl should be allowed to destress by watching a melodramatic drama about a girl in her twenties dealing with actual life and death. But I guess ABC Family needs to invest in reality shows about mediums and snobby realtors. Boo!
- •Downton Abbey. Lady Sybil and Matthew. Enough said.
- •The Mindy Project. The day Fox cancelled this show was the day I stopped believing in human decency. Thank the Lord above for Hulu.