Things to let go
Let it goooooooooooo
- •False friendsAlso former who have been separated by time and distance. Facebook is both a boon and a pain.
- •Former selvesI am not who I was one, five, or twenty years ago. Let it go.
- •Self doubtWhat is it they say, that the highest walls we need to climb are from within ourselves? Yeah.
- •Missed opportunitiesNo, those things didn't happen the way I had once hoped or dreamed they would. So what? I have so much more going for me now than I could have ever imagined.
- •Not studying abroadI blamed my poor grades and not finding a program that would work with my majors. I see my friends reminiscing about their adventures and I'm so resentful! F that.
- •Blaming how I grew up for who I amI moved close to a dozen times growing up, and almost as many schools. I look back and see how weird I was, and I place the blame. Again, f that. Move on.