Things I'm Moderately Good At
I'm not awful at these.
- •Avoiding people I know at the grocery store
- •Organizing my TV schedule to watch everything as soon as possible
- •Being very loyal to something people don't seem to care about
- •Finding a good quiet place to sitAnd continue avoiding people
- •Walking in the rain and remaining virtually dry
- •Appearing presentable while putting in the least amount of effort possible
- •Waking people up in a nice way
- •Buying lots of things I absolutely do not need but find them worth the small amount I pay for them
- •Finding a good deal on a hotel
- •Taking a nap
- •Fully relaxing
- •Getting someone to where they need to beBecause I'm a human GPS
- •Using the correct cleaning products
- •Selecting a good flower and card for a person based on personality
- •Knowing the current score to any game on TV at the moment or who is playing who in the coming days
- •Finding a personal anecdote to relate to anyone's story.
- •Informing others on the penalties they face for crimes they're not going to ever do.Prisons are interesting guys.
- •But most of all, wrapping presents.