8 STAGES OF COMICON
Comicon is next weekend and I'm at step 6 right now... 😬
- •AnticipationYou're picking out your cosplays and looking at schedule updates for panels and who is going to be there. You can't wait!
- •ExcitementYou're getting materials to make your cosplays, it's going to be great
- •ProcrastinationYou still have like three whole months before the con and you've already got everything you need to make the cosplays, you can start tomorrow...
- •Mild worryingYou've still got a month... You might want to start
- •Stressed out, but you're having funYou've started, you can finish this in three weeks... Right?
- •All out panicYou really shouldn't have watched that extra season on Netflix, you've got a weekend to get this done.
- •ReliefYou've finished everything and it's finally time for the convention!
- •Post convention bluesThe con is over and you want nothing more than to go back, but you're also exhausted and need about 3 months to sleep the weekend off. Then it's time to get ready for next year!