- •@azilat and I often find ourselves referring to things as "actual human things"
- •For example,
- •If you need to go outside but you're still in pajamas, you'd say "I need to put actual human clothes on"
- •Or if you haven't eaten anything substantial and you want to get food you'd say "actual human food"
- •One time I told Taliza that everyone and their mother drove bugs in Arizona. As in the car. She responded with "I thought you meant actual human bugs."😂😂😂😂
- •I often find myself forgetting that people don't regularly do this...
- •And when I've said things like "actual human money" I get a lot of weird looksMost of the time people will ask "as opposed to what, Monopoly money?"
- •Anyways, that's my story about "actual human things"