CONVERSATIONS I'VE HAD WITH MY BROTHER THIS SUMMER
Requested by @azilat
- •"Can I use your sunglasses?" "No." "I need some mine broke." "That's why I won't give you mine."This happens at least 2 times a week
- •"Can your friend get me a discount on a computer." "I don't know." "Ask them." "Ok."
- •"Eric did you take my sunglasses?" "No." "So they just magically climbed off my bookshelf and into your car?" "Yes."Seriously stoP TAKING THEM I need those
- •He came into the bathroom while I was showering one night, asked me if I even lifted at the gym, turned off the lights, and left.Shaving your legs in the dark is not fun
- •Multiple variations of "look at my guns" and "I'm bigger than you" and "You don't even lift"Who invited you
- •And yeah that's basically it.(He's going through the my older sister is a complete loser and I'm too cool to associate myself with anyone or anything related to her phase) 🙃🙃🙃
- •Oh I almost forgot, one time he asked me to make the strawberry gelato I made the night before again because he liked it.Probably the only civil thing he's said all summer.