MY LEAST FAVORITE FOODS
Some foods that I'm not too fond of...
- •Peanut butter and chocolateSeparate they're fine, I just don't like them combined. I had mad leverage during Halloween when I had Reece's Peanut Butter Cups to trade in elementary school.
- •Burritos, wraps, anything in a soft tortillaSee STORIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD list with my explanation for my hatred of all things soft shelled
- •Anything carbonatedMy parents didn't really let us have soda growing up so now it just upsets my stomach whenever I drink it
- •Deep dish pizzaI used to hate all pizza, but I like thin crust (especially if it's homemade and mushroom) now
- •Bubble teaI don't really like the little ball things, I usually just get mocha or some sort of berry slush drinks when I go with friends to these places
- •ShrimpIt's not the taste, it's the texture
- •Calamari that still has the tentaclesI loooooooove calamari but there's something about still being able to see the shape of the thing you're eating that kinda creeps me out. It's kinda like the shrimp, more of a texture thing.