PHOENIX COMICON 2016: THURSDAY
My Thursday adventures at PHXCC 2016!
- •Some people asked for my picture so that was cool (I was dressed up as Rey from The Force Awakens)Someone also said that I was the best Rey they had seen all day which was also really exciting 😭. And another family asked for a photo with me and I'm not a person who really likes kids but they were mildly adorable 😁.
- •I found a GastonI took this photo for @kiyotea (WHO FINALLY MADE A LIST APP ACCOUNT!!!) because they are obsessed with beauty and the beast.
- •I was very tempted to try to win a tribbleBut I'm horrible at claw machines... Also I didn't have any dollars on me or I totally would have tried
- •Another Rey cosplay!Hers was pretty spot on 👌
- •Ursula!First one I've seen, the little suction cups were made of bottle caps!
- •And is it really a day at a con if you haven't seen at least 20 Deadpools?
- •And a Deadpool conga line
- •Now I've gotten everything ready for tomorrow, it's 4am, and I'm going to bed!Also I finally found a store that wasn't sold out of Smarties! I NEED Smarties for Comicon, I have a reputation as the person with endless smarties to keep!