Monday I start an internship and I am scared
- •Tomorrow I leave to start an internship with a Ph.D. Student who is doing research on oysters in the Gulf of Mexico.
- •I'm actually really nervous for several reasons.
- •Tomorrow I'm driving 12 hours straight to get to Dauphin Island, Alabama where I will be conducting the research and I've never driven that far alone.
- •I'll be living with a person I have never met who is also working on this project. If she turns out to be crazy the house is very small and it would be hard to get away from her. Also bunk beds are involved.
- •I'm not 100 percent clear on what all the research entails and I'm too scared to ask.
- •All of this just means I'm one step further into adulthood and that fact alone is terrifying.