Just sat for 2015 level 3 exam. Here are some observations as I look back on the day.
- •You suddenly have something in common with 90% of mass transit ridershipAt 7AM on a Saturday morning most people waiting for the subway are heading to the exam. You can tell them by their perusal of note cards or tri-fold study guides
- •A sudden sense of commraderieI don't know you but you are taking the exam too? Let's commiserate over our shared misery
- •The picture of items allowed in the testing room includes a Role DaytonaWhat are they trying to say?
- •You will run into everyone you have ever metWho works in finance
- •ReliefPass or fail I don't have to think about this test for a while