DOES ANYONE LOVE THEIR PILLOW?
I need an upgrade and I want some super fancy hotel quality pillows @andycohen I'm looking at you
- •Memory foam pillows!Not what you typically would get at hotels, but provides the perfect amount of height and cushion. I prefer the ones shaped like normal pillows rather than the ones that cave into a groove.Suggested by @anuhea
- •MyPillowIt takes a few nights to get used to, but I swear by these. I've tried dozens of pillows and this was by far the best - for me at least. Good luck!Suggested by @dubraker
- •Yes! Macy's Charter Club pillows.I am lucky (?) enough to have all four pillows to myself these days, so I have two firm, two medium, and I love them. They start to lose their bounce every couple of years, and I have been replacing them with the same.Suggested by @theranman
- •I love my Bamboo pillowSuggested by @gjjmss
- •Go to ikea and try them all!Suggested by @GavMaLav
- •Sleep Yoga. I have a terrible neck and back and this pillow has changed my life!Suggested by @devshan