5 Proper Occasions In Which To Say "Aw, Snaps" According To My 4-Year-Old Daughter
I've been trying the phrase out ever since she said it a few days ago. She regularly tells me I'm using it wrong. Yeah, she's 4. Here are examples of when it's okay to say it.
- •When your pumpkin gets smashed.(Our pumpkins did not get smashed. No idea.)
- •When you accidentally throw away a paper you wanted to save.
- •When you can't find your toys.(The cause of her first utterance of the expression.)
- •When you spill something, like coffee or milk.
- •When all of your candy is gone.