Re-Boot Movie Trailers That Emotionally Manipulate You By Playing Music But Really Sloooow This Time
Is anyone else sick of this trend of movie trailers?
- •Jurassic World - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4This is the first time I remember seeing this. It worked really well because I had never seen this technique before and the whole movie is supposed to bring up nostalgia.
- •Star Wars: The Force Awakens - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnEDitto on nostalgia. Didn't bother me too much because Star Wars is just on a whole other playing field
- •Ghostbusters - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXwThis whole trailer is shitty, but this is when I started thinking "ok...getting a little lazy guys..."
- •Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViuDsy7yb8MIt's not SUPER slow, but this trailer is trying REALLY hard to make you think about Harry Potter, in spite of never seeing the boy wizard in this
- •Beauty and the Beast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWMI was SUPER into the underscoring of this and the teaser in general. That was until they played "...tale...as...old...as...time..." I didn't realize there was also an enchanted tin sounding piano in the castle that could only be played by a 9 year old learning how to pluck notes out on a piano with one finger