Things that make me still feel like I'm 17
- •My enjoyment of Fiona Apple's "Criminal"
- •I still walk in my parents' house and go right for the Triscuits and cheese
- •I showered away from home after a run and realized I forgot my bra, much like in high school when I had to wear a swimsuit under my clothes all day after morning practice due to poor planning.
- •Hot weather makes me want to take a ton of books out from the library.
- •I still assume if my life was a horror movie I would be the virgin survivor, regardless of the fact that I was able to conceive and deliver a baby through the traditional biological method
- •Next year, next year I will feel like an adult.
- •My dad still shows up to my sporting events, but now they are 5k's
- •Still not old enough to be President of the United States