A LIST OF ALL THE LISTS THAT I WILL PROBABLY NOT LIST IN AN EXPEDIENT FASHION
It's not laziness, just need these ideas to marinate.
- •Great marinadesWho doesn't love a good marinade? That word looks weird now as I type it. Marinade.
- •What should I eat today? (Pt. 1)A food odyssey. Today's episode: what one meal can I eat in Manhattan to shake off the remnants of that wedding from last night? Going to be a long flight back to SF.
- •Foreign objects I have forcibly removed from human beings at the county hospitalThis is definitely the trump card of my lists. Need to save it for a rainy day.
- •Some list about Phish songs you probably won't read.
- •Watching the NBA Playoffs makes me miss Michael Jordan.Not really a list, per se. Actually, not a list at all. Just stating a fact that MJ is the GOAT.
- •Occupations I would pursue if not a surgeon
- •What should I eat today? (Pt. 2-15)
- •Songs that will help me un-suck at guitarIt's been too long. Time for a fresh batch of songs to wake my fingers back up.
- •Why airplanes are a microcosm for why people can't be trusted to live in a democratic society.Actually, this one might get written in plane-rage later today. Don't even think about touching that recline button...
- •Cuisines I have no idea how to cook
- •People I'd like to have a drink with
- •The virtues of [duck fat, roast chicken, ramen, a real deli, etc.]Odes to the joyous things in life.
- •Amusing things I have been told in the operating roomThis one should run the gamut.
- •What I've been doing instead of writing the above listsToday's entry: eating momofuku, drinking coffee, reading the Sunday Times and "The Puzzle People: Memoirs of a Transplant Surgeon".