Best burgers I have had
Mostly in Austin Texas. Will keep updating as I remember differently and it grows. Didn't include random bar burgers, other fast food burgers and some honorable mentions.
- •Whataburger #5Best value. Always get this at whataburger. Bacon, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomatoes and mustard. At least once a week.
- •Mighty Fine.Can't get this one as often as I like since they are far away. Bacon cheese burger with mustard.
- •Five guysLittle bacon cheeseburger with jalapeños. Really filling. Amazing Cajun fries.
- •Abbey bistroBurger joint from Baltimore. The Adam Jones burger Kobe beef, super greasy with cheese tots.
- •Kobe slidersKobe beef sliders. Tasted amazing. Probably helped that it was on the beach of Maui.
- •HopdoddyAll the burgers here are amazing. Truffle fries and a ruby red shiner. El Diablo burger; pepper jack, caramelized onions, habanero and Serrano peppers and chipotle mayo
- •My own recipe.I like to change the details but mostly stuffed with cheese or mushrooms. Ham, provolone, avocado, onions, tomato, mustard and ketchup. Seasoned beef cooked with onions on a cast iron skillet or grill. Toasted bun.