I would recommend these books to anyone. I don't have copies of half of these because I give out to friends and family to read. No particular order. Also I love books turned into movies.
- •Ender's Game by Orson Scott CardGreat sci fi book. Recommended to me by my brother as he was required to read in the military.
- •Wild by Cheryl StrayedAmazing inspirational book. Great read for those who are lost. Just be ready to take a hike immediately after finishing the book.
- •Harry Potter by JK Rowling.Fantastic series. Teaches about good and evil. Friendships and love.
- •The First Person You Must Lead Is You by Rebecca Halstead.Written by the first woman US Army brigadier general. Anecdotal lessons to be used in any leadership role be it at school, work or part of any team.
- •American Sniper by Chris KyleA book about service to your country.
- •The Giver by Lois LowryClassic.