To me, happiness is...
Writer, director, llama aficionado.
- •Happiness is when your co-worker specializing in custom pinatas gives you Japanese Washi tape to fix your recently-dropped laptop, and suddenly you feel creative and invincible.
- •20 minutes later realizing that you are in no way as visually gifted as your piñata friend. (That green guy is supposed to be a worm. Look out, SF MOMA.)
- •These are her pinatas. Actual artist.
- •Happy to work with such creative and talented ppl that actually fixed my laptop.
- •Growth is what happens when you break things.