RANKING OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE PLACES I'VE EVER BEEN
A list of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Honorable mentions at the bottom. Future confirmed travel plans also listed.
- •Damascus, SyriaI'm a little biased here. I'm a Syrian citizen (as well as an American) and I miss Damascus every day. It was one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- •Queenstown, New ZealandAdventure capital of the world. Nearby Milford Sound is home to wild dolphins.
- •Sydney, AustraliaSelf explanatory.
- •Rio de Janeiro, BrasilChristmas 2011 was a good time. It was New Years Eve, and the beaches and city were flooded with locals having fun.
- •Paris, FranceThis is cliche, yes, but it's truly a remarkable city.
- •Cairns, AustraliaThe gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Beautiful scenery. Also I held a Koala.
- •Recife, BrasilWent to Recife and Natal for the World Cup in 2014. Hadn't ever had an experience like that.
- •Buenos Aires, ArgentinaAlso Christmas 2011. I got food poisoning but loved the city.
- •Dublin, IreandOne of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen. The way it's laid out is perfect for walking.
- •Iguazu Falls, Argentina/BrazilThe largest waterfalls in the world. Absolutely breathtaking.
- •Amazon Rainforest, BrazilThe home of some of he most incredible animals in the world
- •HONORABLE MENTIONSPalmyra/Aleppo/Crac de Chevalier/Homs/Hama, Syria; Petra, Jordan; Galway, Ireland; Sevilla/Madrid/Barcelona, Spain; Rome, Italy; Hawaii, USA; Frankfurt, Germany; London/Manchester/Blackburn, England; Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico; Caribbean Islands, North America; Yosemite/Yellowstone Parks, CA/WY; New York, NY; Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Philadelphia, PA; Durham, NC; Los Angeles/San Fransisco, CA;
- •PLANNED FUTURE ADDITIONSGalápagos Islands, Ecuador