Albums that changed my life
I have always loved music.. here is a list of albums that have either helped me through a rough patch or just enhanced a great season of my life...
- •George Michael - Faith. I was in 5th grade when I got this album. I remember listening to the cassette tape in my roon and singing along to every song.. Father Figure was my favorite. I may have even teared up when he sang that song at his concert I attended several years ago.
- •Janet Jackson - Control.. cassette tape, bedroom singalongs like the previous entry, this was such a girl power album for my elementary school heart... ❤
- •Nine Inch Nails- Pretty Hate Machine. I remember listening to this in 7th or 8th grade and thinking about what a bad ass I was for listening to this type of music. Haha
- •Missy Elliott - Supa Dupa Fly.. she was just cool and I was cooler for owning this album and blaring it while driving around. 😎
- •Sublime- Greatest Hits. It took me awhile to get into this band but I am so glad I finally came around.. good stuff.
- •Prince.. Greatest Hits. Still sad we lost this dude. Raspberry Beret, When Doves Cry, Little Red Corvette, Kiss, Diamonds and Pearls, and a lesser known Somewhere Here On Earth. My life would not be the same without these songs.
- •Kanye West and Jay Z- Watch the Throne. I listened to this album for 3 months straight.
- •Pink Floyd - The Wall. Highschool was better after I discovered this album.
- •Beyonce- Lemonade. Its as good as everyone says it is..
- •Bjork- Homogenic. I still tear up when I list to this one. Her poetry is unmatched in the music industry.
- •Mariah Carey - E = MC^2.. ❤❤
- •Snoop Dogg- Doggy Style. Nuff said.